Thursday 27 September 2012

Last Day of School

Super excited. Today is the last day of term and I have huge plans for the next couple of weeks. Heading out tomorrow for a couple of day camping at the edge of Lake Arapuni.  Got the plans set for the trip there with a couple of geocaching on the way.  Have had my eye set on several challenge caches in the area so will be great to collect them.

Saturday will be all about cleaning out Arapuni and then setting up the tent.  Have to remember to take my book as I really need to start reading again in my spare time.  Sunday will be an epic day. Planning of collecting a couple of caches on the way to Taupo.  Why Taupo? I hear you asking. Simple. The second challenge cache that I really want to complete requires me to visit all the dams along the Waikato river.  Each cache has a code in it that I need to locate the final.  All in all there are really only about 30 that im looking at collecting for the weekend so its not to bad.

The second thing that I'm looking forward to is getting more of the planning for the wedding sorted. Finding a location for the photos and finishing off the table decorations. Also need to have a look at getting our suits sorted.

All in all its going to be a really fun couple of weeks. Oh and so far this year i've found 832 caches.... the count down is on to 1,000


No comments:

Post a Comment