Friday 11 January 2013

Stage one complete

Last night I went to bed with the concrete setting. I had a busy day planned for Saturday and wasn't sure if I was going to get any time for finishing the garden.

Woke up early today and headed down to Chris's place to wait for Sticky. The plan was to get dropped at Cambridge and kayak back to Hamilton. Why? You ask. Because a good friend of mine had recently placed several caches along the river. It was a beautiful day to be on the water and after a couple of hairy moments in the twirly currents we were back in Hamilton. 26.5km in 3 hr 40 min.

Once home I was convinced that the garden would not get seen to today. After several sandwiches, two muffins, Christmas cake and a nap I was feeling revitalised.

I got my 2 I.C to give me a hand and between the two of use we soon had the side posts attached, level and looking good.



No comments:

Post a Comment